, Panama Listing #: 100559
4 Guests 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
This serene two-bedroom retreat is just one of five accommodation sites on the stunning Las Secas private island resort. This ultra-exclusive private island villa in Panama represents the pinnacle of barefoot luxury and invites you to allow nature’s elements to refresh your senses with relaxing... Read More Details open-air living areas, bare-naked beaches, and immediate access to the Pacific Ocean.
Casita Tres Palmas has a unique layout with two separate one-bedroom bungalows that share generous outdoor living areas. This private island villa in Panama is a great option for families with plenty of space for active children. The large terrace has sweeping panoramic views of the ocean and has a plunge pool, casual daybeds, and oversized loungers. The bedrooms can be configured with king-sized or two twin beds.
Guests of this private island villa in Panama benefit from the resort’s facilities that include all meals and drinks. Made-to-order menus serve formal dinners, beach picnics & barbecues in various island locations. Beers, cocktails, soft drinks & house wines are included. The resort has a large oceanfront dining terrace, a pool, a bar, and a beach lounge. This private island villa in Panama has been personally vetted by EliteLyfe’s CEO.
Islas Secas provides easy access to a variety of world-class water sports activities including surfing, whale spotting, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving. The rental of this private island villa in Panama includes guided nature hikes, outdoor yoga classes, a complimentary spa treatment, a half-day fishing trip, and a full-day excursion to remote Islas Pargo.
All of the facilities and accommodations are located on the main island, however, Islas Secas has fourteen tropical islands to explore as part of the resort. This private island villa in Panama is just 20 miles off of the mainland. For more info on Casita Tres Palmas or Islas Secas, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information. Read Less
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$4,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$8,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$4,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$8,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children