, Panama Listing #: 100556
2 Guests 1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Islas Secas is one of the most unique and exclusive vacation destinations in the world. This gorgeous private island resort hosts just five sites with a total of twelve bedrooms and a maximum capacity of 24 guests. The Tented Casita at Islas Secas is the... Read More Details perfect Panama private island rental for a couple, providing a chance to refresh your spirit and invigorate your senses in the ultimate in open-air luxury.
The one-bedroom Tented Casita at Islas Secas is designed to give an immersive experience into the lush natural beauty of the island. This Panama private island rental has gorgeous ocean views and a light & airy interior that opens out directly onto a large terrace. The deck hosts oversized loungers and an al-fresco dining table. The ultra-private terrace also has a freestanding soaking tub.
A vacation at Islas Secas includes all meals, house wines, beers, cocktails & soft drinks. All menus at this Panama private island rental are made-to-order. Various lovely spots around the island serve plated dinners, barbecues, lunches & beach picnics. Islas Secas has an oceanfront terrace with a formal dining area, a bar, an infinity-edge resort pool, and a beachfront lounge.
Guests of this Panama private island rental have access to excellent water sports and recreational amenities. Rates include a full-day excursion to neighboring Islas Pargo and a half-day fishing trip. Further possibilities include whale spotting, surfing, scuba diving, and deep-sea fishing. Each guest receives a complimentary spa treatment, there are daily yoga classes, and guided nature hikes.
Islas Secas has a great location twenty miles off of the Pacific coast of Panama. All accommodations and facilities are on the main island with a further 13 islands to discover. There are just three Tented Casitas at Islas Secas. This Panama private island rental has been personally inspected by EliteLyfe’s CEO. For more information on this Panama private island rental or Islas Secas in general, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information. Read Less
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$1,500.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$3,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$1,500.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$3,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children