, Panama Listing #: 100557
2 Guests 1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
The ultra-exclusive Islas Secas private island resort hosts five luxury accommodation sites with a total capacity of just twenty-four guests. Casita Mirador is a unique retreat that enjoys a remote corner of the island overlooking an idyllic sheltered bay. The open-air living areas of this... Read More Details private island vacation rental in Panama provide an immersive experience into the tropical setting that lovingly relaxes and invigorates the senses with nature’s elements.
Casita Mirador is a private island vacation rental in Panama that has just one bedroom. This ultra-secluded retreat is set in a lush garden with a spacious oceanfront terrace and a plunge pool. The casita is a refined and relaxed living space with features including a king-sized bed and an indoor/outdoor shower.
All house wines, beers, cocktails & soft drinks are included at Islas Secas. This private island vacation rental in Panama includes made-to-order meals that are served as formal evening dinners, beach picnics & barbecues. The resort’s amenities include an impressive A-frame dining terrace with ocean views, an infinity-edge pool, a great beachside lounge, and a nice formal bar.
Islas Secas has a complete range of world-class water sports activities. This private island vacation rental in Panama includes a half-day fishing trip and a full day touring neighboring Islas Pargo. Surfing, scuba diving, whale watching, and deep-sea fishing can be arranged. Guests also receive one complimentary spa treatment and can access guided nature hikes and daily yoga classes.
Islas Secas is 20 miles off of the coast of Panama in the Pacific Ocean. All amenities and accommodations are located on the main island, with a further 13 islands to explore. This private island vacation rental in Panama has been personally vetted by EliteLyfe’s CEO. For more information on this private island rental in Panama or on Islas Secas in general, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information. Read Less
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$3,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$3,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||60 days||$4,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$3,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$2,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$3,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$4,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children