, Panama Listing #: 100558
4 Guests 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Casita Sombras boasts an enviable location on Islas Secas - an ultra-exclusive private island resort just off of the Pacific coast of Panama. This Panama private island vacation rental is one of just five accommodation sites in the resort, offering a standard of security and... Read More Details privacy rarely achieved and an immersive experience into nature like nowhere else on the planet.
Casitas Sombras is a Panama private island vacation rental with light-hearted, playful energy. The elevated position captures the most stunning ocean views and a quaint private path leads down to a sandy cove for immediate access to the sea. Casita Sombras has two separate one-bedroom casitas with a large shared garden and terrace. The common areas include an al-fresco dining table and a plunge pool.
This Panama private island vacation rental includes all meals, house wines, beers, cocktails & soft drinks. The full-service team makes made-to-order menus that include formal plated dinners, beach picnics & barbecues served in various lovely locations around the island. The resort has a large oceanfront dining terrace in an A-frame palapa, an infinity-edge pool, a comfy beachside lounge, and a great formal bar.
Guests of this Panama private island vacation rental have access to a variety of five-star water sports activities. Rates include a half-day fishing excursion and a full-day trip to neighboring Islas Pargo. Surfing, humpback whale watching, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving can be arranged. The rental of this Panama private island vacation rental includes a complimentary spa treatment, guided nature hikes, and outdoor yoga classes.
Islas Secas is a collection of fourteen islands just 20 miles off of the southwest coast of Panama. All of the amenities and accommodations are on the main island. This Panama private island vacation rental has been personally inspected by EliteLyfe’s CEO. For more info on Islas Secas, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information. Read Less
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$4,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$8,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$4,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$6,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$8,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children