, Panama Listing #: 100561
24 Guests 12 Bedrooms 12 Bathrooms
Islas Secas is a luxurious private island in Panama that invites up to 24 guests to immerse themselves in the abundant natural beauty of this stunning Pacific Ocean paradise. This Panama private island resort represents the ultimate off-grid adventure with its own unique brand of... Read More Details elemental luxury that teases the senses with beachfront locations, wide ocean views, and bright & airy open living areas.
This peaceful Panama private island resort hosts twelve bedrooms across five sites. The main villa - Casita Grande - has four bedrooms while there are two-bedroom and one-bedroom options. The accommodations are laid out as one-bedroom casitas or bungalows with shared gardens, terraces, and pools.
The main social hub of this Panama private island resort is the “Terraza” - a large oceanfront terrace with great amenities. The Terraza includes an infinity-edge pool with cabana-style daybeds, an open-air A-frame dining palapa, a beachfront lounge, and an adjacent bar. It’s a great place to relax, share meals and drinks, and perfectly balances a formal space with a natural setting.
This all-inclusive Panama private island resort has a full-service team that creates made-to-order meals including formal dinners, beach picnics & barbecues. Soft drinks, beers, cocktails & house wines are all included. A full range of services is available upon request. Islas Secas has been toured and inspected by EliteLyfe’s CEO.
This beautiful Panama private island resort offers superb recreational and water sports activities. These include scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, surfing, and humpback whale-spotting. Rental rates include a half-day fishing trip, a day trip to Islas Pargo, guided nature hikes, daily yoga classes, and a complimentary spa treatment.
Islas Secas is a luxurious Panama private island resort that is located 20 miles off the southwest coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui. All accommodations are on the main island, while the resort encompasses a total of 14 tropical islands to discover. For further information on this Panama private island resort or to discover other private islands and micro-resorts around the world, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information. Read Less
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 30, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$33,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$22,500.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$33,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$45,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$33,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$22,500.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$33,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$45,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children