, Panama Listing #: 100560
8 Guests 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Casita Grande is certainly one of the most unique vacation rental properties in the world. It is the main accommodation on Islas Secas - a stunning 24-guest private island resort located 20 miles off of the south coast of Panama. With four bedrooms, this Panama... Read More Details private island villa is ready to receive up to eight guests for a vacation experience that is at the absolute peak of exclusivity.
Casita Grande is a Panama private island villa that is designed to give guests a fully immersive experience into the rich natural location. The villa is separated more like a micro estate, with four separate one-bedroom casitas connected by lush gardens. The common areas include a large deck with a pool and oversized loungers and daybeds. The terrace captures panoramic ocean views and is a short walk from the beach.
The four bungalows that make up this luxurious Panama private island villa are light and bright living spaces that perfect open-air living to allow the elements to refresh the senses. The four bedrooms have a combination of king-sized beds and twin beds, meaning the villa can be configured to accommodate all parties and is perfect for those traveling with children. The bathrooms have lovely indoor/outdoor showers.
Islas Secas is an all-inclusive resort that creates made-to-order meals including formal dinners, beach picnics, and barbecues in a variety of locations. Soft drinks, beers, cocktails & house wines are all included. The resort has a large dining terrace, an oceanfront pool, a bar, and a beachfront lounge. This Panama private island villa has been toured and inspected by EliteLyfe’s CEO.
Guests of Casita Grande can access a wealth of first-rate recreational and water sports activities including deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, whale watching, and surfing. Rates for this Panama private island villa include a half-day fishing trip, a day excursion to remote Islas Pargo, guided nature hikes, daily yoga classes, and a complimentary spa treatment.
Islas Secas is a collection of 14 islands off of the Pacific coast of Panama. All of the accommodations are located on the main island. If you would like more information on this Panama private island villa or to discover other accommodations in Islas Secas, contact EliteLyfe today.
- Daily made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner including beach picnics and barbeques
- Most beverages including soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits (drinks on the reserve list are not
included but are available at additional cost)
- Fully stocked minibar replenished once daily
- All recreational & educational activities on-island including guided nature hikes
- Scuba diving and snorkeling trips within the Islas Secas archipelago (1 trip per day)
- Non-motorized water sports activities including stand-up paddle-boarding and kayaking and motorized water sports activities including efoilers
- One island getaway day on Islas Pargo (includes lunch & drinks, umbrella/chair set up, kayaks and
- One half-day fishing trip within the Islas Secas archipelago per stay
- One 60 minute spa treatment per guest (18 years & above) per stay plus daily yoga classes
- Laundry (NB dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Islas Secas is located some 20 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Chiriqui and travel to the islands is by the resort’s very own Twin Otter aircraft.
Guests flying into Tocumen International Airport in Panama City are met on arrival and provided with a VIP escort to the FBO terminal for clearance through MINSA, customs and immigration before boarding the Twin Otter for the short flight direct to the resort.
- From Panama City One way $500 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
Round trip $1,000 per person (based on minimum 4 people)*
*All rates shown are subject to 7% government tax
Children under 2 do not need a separate ticket as long as they are held throughout the flight. Children over 2 will
require the purchase of an additional seat.
- Please note, the flight schedule is managed by Islas Secas to best accommodate arriving and departing guests. To
enable same-day transfers, guests need to ensure their arrival flight is scheduled to land at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City prior to 3:00 pm local time. Guests arriving in Panama City after 3:00 pm will need to overnight before flying to Islas Secas the following day. Please speak with Islas Secas reservations for more information.
|DATES||TYPE||MIN STAY||CANCELLATION||NIGHTLY RATE|
|Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$12,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2021 - Jun 05, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021||STANDARD||3||60 days||$8,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||PEAK||3||60 days||$12,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 06, 2022||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$16,000.00|
|Jan 07, 2022 - Apr 25, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$12,000.00|
|Apr 26, 2022 - Jun 05, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Jun 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022||STANDARD||3||60 days||$8,000.00|
|Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 17, 2022||INQUIRE FOR RATES||3||60 days||INQUIRE|
|Nov 18, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||PEAK||3||60 days||$12,000.00|
|Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 06, 2023||HOLIDAY||7||90 days||$16,000.00|
Min. age of renter 25 years old
Pets not allowed
No events allowed
Suitable for children